Terms & Conditions
Powerwise Website Terms and Conditions
The Regulation and Supervision Bureau for the water and electricity sector in the Emirate of Abu Dhabi (the Bureau) develops and operates this website ("Site") for the user's information regarding the Bureau and water and electricity sector. The user understands that by accessing or interfacing any information contained on this Site an agreement between the user and the Bureau arises and these terms and conditions ("Terms") shall apply to such agreement.
The Bureau reserves the right to make changes to this Site at any time and without notice. The contents of this Site are provided on an "as is" basis and access to, and use of this Site are at the user's sole risk.
No expression or implied assurance, warranty or representation is given on or about the accuracy or completeness of the information on or accessed through this Site or any site linked to it, or in respect of the Services offered to the users. Any and all warranties of merchantability and fitness for purpose are excluded. The Bureau accepts no liability or responsibility for any inaccuracy or incompleteness of information on this Site, such liability and responsibility resting solely with the user.
The Bureau shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, punitive or other damages arising out of accessing or using the contents on this Site, or any content on any site or sites linked to this Site.
- If the user utilises this Site to transmit information or materials to the Bureau, the user must ensure that such information is neither confidential nor proprietary, as the Bureau will deem all such information or materials so transmitted to be non-confidential and non-proprietary and may use them without restriction, and without payment to or consent of the user. Such use will include without limitation, the right to reproduce, show, convey and disseminate such information and materials within the Bureau.
- Any links on this Site to the websites of third parties are offered for the convenience of the user. In offering this facility, the Bureau makes no representations or warranties in connection with such third-party websites and are not responsible for and do not endorse or approve such contents.
- The Bureau has obtained the permission of third parties, whose websites are accessible through links on this Site, to show their names, logos, trade or service marks. The Bureau makes no claim to nor have any rights in connection with, any such names, logos, trade or service marks.
- Applicable law and Dispute Resolution
- This agreement and these Terms and the use of this Site and services shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the Emirate of Abu Dhabi and the United Arab Emirates.